Saturday, January 16, 2016

Episcopalian "sanctions"

Actually, I have very little to say about the primates meeting in Canterbury, largely because it's none of my business.

However, as always I pray for the Anglican Communion in all its internal struggles.

First, I pray for all the LGBT people who believe that this action will mean continued persecution. May they find relief from all the evil that be sets them.

Second, I pray for the Truth of God to be evident for the Anglican Communion, that the internal struggles may find a resolution in the clear Light of Christ.

Third, I pray that they may honour resolutions made in their own legislation which will begin a substantive dialogue with the Continuing Anglican jurisdictions  that the way of Christian Orthodoxy based on the love and righteousness of God may be demonstrated to a fallen and falling world.

No comments: